Goldilocks Mamon on PAL

Oh my favorite mamon!
Goldilocks Mamon as PAL's skytreats
This may have been like so for a time now, I don't know. I did not notice nor did I check on my previous flights. It was only on my flight today (probably out of boredom or probably because I was 'practicing' macro-shots on my phone) that I bothered to look at the 'underside' of that mamon. I realized, it was baked by Goldilocks for Philippine Airlines. Outsourced na?! Better, since this mamon is Yumminess!


Goldilocks Mamon as PAL's skytreats

Two things make me smile here:
1) I like eating this fluffy thing - thanks to my parents for feeding us with Goldilocks ever since; and
2) this is a true sign of upgrading a business to global standards of efficiency and productivity (on the part of PAL), to wit: if you are in the business of flying airplanes, focus and be the best at it - therefore, relegate other processes to already-existing-businesses (even if indirect competitors) and patronize them. In short, hmmm some friends won't like what I have to say... and I say... in short, outsource your non-core functions! Sad for some labor advocates, but, that is reality in the global business arena ;)

Mamon pa more!

Post a Comment

0 Comments