Cebu Pacific Handcarry Back To 10KGS
Let me just write this for my memory (and yours, my dear fellow Pinoy Travelers). It is now 11SEP2026, and I saw this a few moments ago. Handcarry is BACK to 10kgs.Naantig ba ang puso? O baka naman naramdaman na ang paghina ng bookings due to that proudly pioneering nilang strictly 7kgs? Plus, the recent issues tulad ng violin.
Di lang natin alam, because they will surely not say the real reason. Ehem!
Eto yun o:
I'll be honest, buksan nyo man ang puso at utak ko, pati na kaluluwa ko, there is not a bit of me wanting to say thank you. Bagkus, all of me is saying IT IS ABOUT TIME!
I don't know why hehehe! Anyway apat na tulog pa including tonight!
Di lang natin alam, because they will surely not say the real reason. Ehem!
Eto yun o:
I'll be honest, buksan nyo man ang puso at utak ko, pati na kaluluwa ko, there is not a bit of me wanting to say thank you. Bagkus, all of me is saying IT IS ABOUT TIME!
I don't know why hehehe! Anyway apat na tulog pa including tonight!
#TravelPhilippines

Comments
Post a Comment