Where Will You Sleep Tonight?


Wherever that may be, you (and I) are probably luckier than some. Here's an example...

9:17PM somewhere in Tacloban City (I don't remember where specifically), I saw this...
tacloban pedicab with a child sleeping at the back
I asked my driver to go a bit slower, so I could observe that pedicab, slowly ambling along the road.

Yes, just as I thought, it's a child sleeping at the back of the pedicab, as it plied the Tacloban streets.
tacloban pedicab with a child sleeping at the back compartment
I could not stop to talk to the driver (probably the father or grandfather) for what would I say? I am just not trained (yet) on what to say/ask during such scenarios. And what if he said "leave us alone", di ba?

All I and my driver could do was watch a little bit more, and just assume whatever the matter was.

Ah the things I encounter during my travels. Not all wonderfully fantastic. But the reality of our times.

Post a Comment

0 Comments