2GO St. Sariel


Let us continue my previous story - I was this time taking the SuperCat from Tagbilaran to Cebu.
St. Sariel 2GO Travel from Bohol to Cebu

So I boarded St. Sariel. For some reason (that am still pondering about), I knew how to find my seat!
Upper Economy Class, non-airconditioned on St. Sariel 2GO
I did not need the kind assistance of that guy. I knew: big door in the middle - since the smaller one at left is the toilet of this class of service - there's one in my class of service, upon entering that big door!

By the way, did you know these supercats have different layouts? Yep, they're not the same. Example: this one, St. Sariel, is configured like OceanJet, meaning there are non-air-conditioned economy seats.
Upper Economy Class, non-airconditioned on St. Sariel 2GO
Those are at the rear part of second floor, and only from where you can enter business class section.

Anyway, I entered business class section and this is what I saw.., empty - no passengers but me!
airconditioned Business Class section on St. Sariel 2GO
Lesson learned.., I should have researched thoroughly if today was a busy passenger day/season. Eh, maluwag anywhere I shouldn't have spent for a business class ticket when even economy was roomy!

My seat was 24A - that's the one on front row window side (and I liked that the sun shines on it).
airconditioned Business Class section on St. Sariel 2GO
That black loner backpack on the rack, by the way, is mine. Behind the wall after the rack is the toilet.

I liked it that there was this electrical outlet right in front of me. I used it from departure until arrival!
airconditioned Business Class section on St. Sariel 2GO
I looked around, I didn't see such outlets at 2nd or 3rd rows. Am not sure though if there's really none.

But I did not at all like trash bins at front row. If you were seated in that area, what would you feel?
unsightly trash bins on the airconditioned Business Class section of St. Sariel 2GO
Discomfort Alert: Be wary of seats 24C and D. Those seats are mere inches (about a foot) from those trash cans. OMG, especially for 24D, the label says "DEPOSIT FOOD WASTE HERE"! I think that's gross!

Utterly yucky! You could even end up vomiting during your whole trip, not because of seasickness but because you're looking at (and inhaling the contents of) that third trash can! For a two-hour trip. Gosh!

You pay for a business class ticket thinking you'll be most comfortable? Well, do just be wary of those seats I mentioned above. Oh eww, there's one more in front of 24G, by the door to the captain's bridge.

Especially for those with infants and little children. You would usually want those front seats for some extra space for the little ones to move around, right? Do you want them playing beside garbage cans?
unsightly trash bins on the airconditioned Business Class section of St. Sariel 2GO
The 'reputed' cozy ambiance with business-colored interiors and spacious faux-leather reclining seats of St. Sariel was downright preposterously extinguished by a collection of "Orocans" front and center!

Anyway, much as I have wanted and planned, I wasn't able to "explore" the other parts of this supercat (like the economy class cabin downstairs), for reasons I can't recall. I think I was writing some report.

But that only means there will still be a next time for me riding the supercats!
===

Post a Comment

0 Comments