Kuya's Love? A Touching Scene

If the previous scene I saw in Leyte-Leyte was for me "worrisome" and "makapungot", this one I saw while on the way to Kananga plays somewhere on the 'touching' and 'poignant', but makes me smile.

I don't know... when I saw them walking like that, it made me grab my phone and take a shot...
a touching scene of two toddlers, big brother holding little sister to protect her
When I take a look at this photo (I have many times done so)... it warms my heart and even makes me take a deep breath, a sigh. I mean the children on the roadside, not that delivery guy. Wag kang ano..!

Here's another shot, when the car was about to pass by them...
a touching scene of two toddlers, big brother holding little sister to protect her
I don't have any thing more to say... other than, this scene makes me happy.., I also don't know why.

Maybe some things do not need too many descriptions to make us feel anything...

Post a Comment

0 Comments