OceanJet Sunset

When traveling, especially on a regular commute, nature's beauty can come unexpectedly...
OceanJet fastcraft evening trip boarding at Ormoc Pier
Like what did I really expect on this nth time taking the evening trip from Ormoc to Cebu, right? None!

I could imagine I already have countless pictures of these plaques posted on the fastcraft walls...
a plaque showing the identity of OceanJet 88
Like I even already know that this particular craft was the 10th that joined the OceanJet fleet; that this was designed and made in Australia and assembled in Mandaue; that the capacity is 357 passengers and 16 crew (not including the OJTs if any); that there are (only) 6 liferafts with a capacity of 60 each - so that if this was full and needed to abandon ship an excess of 13 persons will have to swim hehe!

Ganun lang... in short, I was bored!

And then for some reason I looked out the window to my right, and...

Boom! What a lovely sunset, I panicked to grab my phone and ensure I take at least one photo of it!
a fantastic sunset viewed from the business class window of OceanJet 88 on an evening a trip from Ormoc to Cebu
And as long as it lasted, I sat there, looking at its changing hues, getting darker and darker. And out!

Gabii na! So, I still sat there bored, and snoozed but still imagining that sunset.

Yun lang. Bow!

Comments