Fun and Funny Road Sightings

We were driving back to Tacloban from some activity in Quinapondan. I was (as usual) bored sitting on a long trip with nothing to do since I cannot always be sleeping, right? And they started appearing in front of me...

Like this manong contentedly perched on that motorbike facing towards the back!
funny sight! a motorbike passenger facing backward as they travel!
I've seen this done by kids in some of my sightings, but for a manong, I wondered ano bang trip yan! Good my driver readily educated me: it's harder to sit facing front because those boxes will get in the way of his thighs. Then he will have to curl up with his feet on top of those boxes. Oo nga naman ano?

Then I saw these cute little piglets being transported going somewhere in Basey (lechonan?!)
little piglets on the move!
It's a similar contraption as the first picture above, but the manong is not facing backwards! Without me asking, my driver readily pointed to me that the rider was seated on top of the box, so high up than the motorbike driver. True, I could see that motorbike driver's left knee thru the left box! What a ride!

Eto pa... at the highest point of the San Juanico Bridge, I saw that trike being 'walked' by its driver...
Syempre I wondered if that man had been doing that since they entered this bridge - which would be about the last 1.5kms hehe! And that woman who is obviously the companion does not seem to have any intention to help push that thing! Pag dating sa downward portion, sana iwanan nya bruhang yan!

Reaching the usually congested Brgy. Diit, vehicles on both lanes were moving very slowly...
And there seemed to be nothing unusual or fantastic about the vehicles I saw on the opposite lane...

Until I read the markings on that delivery truck again hehehe... (I underlined in red)
funny erroneous writings on a delivery truck!
Ano daw? My driver said it must have been written by a second grade pupil! I had to agree hehehe!

You'll never know what happy things could come your way - just keep traveling!

Comments