Tiger Arrives In Mindanao

"Ay kalabaw may 'gerapee' sa taas", so shrieked the panicky jolly lady when she tried to reach for her bag from the adjacent overhead bin. And passengers laughed at her boisterously loud surprise.

Remember the white bear in Butuan? Maybe I spoke too soon! I mused then, what else will I encounter next.

Here it was, in barely 3 months, encountering another animal on a flight to Mindanao! That, when we landed at General Santos City!

This one, a "tiger" and not a "gerapee"(giraffe) has a lovelier story than the bear. S/He stole everybody's smiling attention as s/he silently curled up there.

I learned that its owner was seated in the last rows. But, there was no more available space in the area, so cabin crews took cutee tiger to a vacant bin above row 7, while the rest of us "walang kamalay-malay passengers" boarded.

I was row 11 (emergency exit), but I didn't see an animal earlier hehehe. Maybe "it" boarded way ahead of the majority of us. The little big dear occupied a whole bin, so, the stewradess told me she closed it after putting the tiger in.

As we disembarked, all those who passed by that tiger (those who could reach it anyway), gave it a pat, a punch, a rub, a grip, a kurot, or just a grinning poke until its master, aw owner I mean, came from aft section to retrieve it.

Now that, was a sleepy morning fun. Aliw!

Oh well, yes, the things that passengers bring aboard the airplane.., in these our times hehe!
#Mindanao #TravelPhilippines #Soccsksargen

Comments

  1. Love your post.. I thought its Tiger Airways, or an additional animal for a zoo - stuff toy pala.. lol:)

    visiting from Viva Trips & Tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enchanted River, Hinatuan

Beware of JAM / Tritran Bus

Seaside Dampa, Macapagal Boulevard