Habal-habal Driver With A Lovely Nail Polish

Hide your kikay selves ladies!

Hear this: I rode on a habal-habal at Consolacion, Cebu while looking for some place. I asked him to wait for me as I won’t be long. When we were back on the highway, and as I paid my 16 peso fare, I noticed those ‘sexily’ painted nails, and in bold RED no less! First I looked at his face, he did not look like he was a fag. So, laughing a bit, I asked why he has his nails “manicured” and painted red. His reply was: “trip trip lang pag me time”! Ahaka!

And he gamely posed for this pic!



Look again folks, those are not just haphazard water-color dabs on his nails. That is a real beauty parlor kind of a coloring job, I think! The pesky paint even has some glittery scatterings of silver and gold. Imagine?! Here’s a closer look at it:

Oh well, if it makes you happy, go for it. YOLO!

 

 

ISSN: 2516338.75-1149

Post a Comment

0 Comments