Pasigarbo Sa Sugbo 2011, Street Dancing

Still good. Even becoming better! Seems like every year the contingents are raising the bar in every aspect about street dancing parades. Still proof that Cebu is THE Festival Island of this country - as Vice-Gov. Magpale said in her speech last night (yes, nakinig ako hehe)! There were more participating localities (40). That’s out of something like 53? Well, many folks hope that politics could be cast aside when it comes to sending troops to this festival. Example: I missed Daan-Bantayan. Anyway, I have got nothing much to say about how good the troops were. Am sure the judges sweated literally and figuratively trying to decide which was best in street dancing, costume, andas and so on.

Here are 'some' of my captures:



































































As usual, if any of you kids, teachers, trainers, choreographers, LGUs, etc want the high resolution copies of these pics, just send me email cuz they're too big to post in the blog.

Then here is a compilation of video clips I took. Bad part is... video was blurred when I shot my favorite performers, the girls in red dress. Maybe I was shaking with excitement and awe hehe!



Till the next festival folks!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Just 1 paragraph? Then pictures na agad? Since when have you become a photoblogger, sir?

    Walang kwento? Ows?!!! Very highly unlikely of you PT! OR kelangan ba abangan?

    Am sure there is...
    A-abangan...

    (",)

    ReplyDelete