Yo Again!

Alrightie folksie folks! Your PT may have been away for some century or two haha! But I assure you, that was just the show-and-tell part that went silent. The blogging, I mean.

But the travelin' has never ceased. It was just because of this pesky little thing called "work" hehe. Argh! It really gets in the way of my writing-telling about my travels.

Ang kaso, kumikitang kabuhayan yun eh hehe! Pag-aanhon ta man..!

More new stories are soon to come though! So hang in "here" folks! Your Pinoy Traveler is still alive and really 'kickin' dust' after all! Ready to continue telling my 'adventours'!

I suppose I'd be good to 're-start' with my notes on a revisit to Region 2. This time as an adult, tourist, and a blogger! Yey! Oh, that picture above, the usual chaos at the NAIA Terminal 3 bus-gates on departure kanina. I really wanna start telling... so, let's go sago!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hooray! You're back!
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete