Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Yo Again!

Alrightie folksie folks! Your PT may have been away for some century or two haha! But I assure you, that was just the show-and-tell part that went silent. Yep, the blogging, I mean. But the travelin has never ceased. It was just because of this damn pesky thing called "work". Argh! It really gets in the way into my telling writing about my travels. But stories are soon to come... so hang in here folks! Your PT is still alive and really kicking after all!

I suppose I'd be good to re-start with my notes on a revisit to Region 2. This time as an adult, tourist, and a blogger! (Yey)! I really wanna start telling... so, let's start.

Ah! I guess this will be another series of stories, so watch-out for the blog entry numbers below.

For a chronology of this trip's stories, click these numbers:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20

5 comments :

  1. Hooray! You're back!
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to read this fantastic article, I appreciate this article, All the picture shown in this article is very good. Tatla trip is offering this Exclusive Golden Triangle Tour Package India to spend a wonderful vacation with your friends or family members.

    Golden Triangle Tour Packages
    Rajasthan Tour Packages
    Car Rental Jaipur
    Car Rental Agra
    Kerala Backwaters Tours
    Himachal Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete