Dayrit’s Kitchen & Grill

Still in Balanga, this had been my default dinner area for two nights. I just easily liked it – especially that it sits just across my Crown Royale Hotel! What attracted me at first was the name – I thought wow, they're here too – thinking this was/is a branch of those famous Dayrit's restaurants in Magallanes, The Fort and Tomas Morato. The giant burger immeidately came to mind hehe. I did not ask, but it looks like they're not of one and the same progeny!

From the font used in their restaurant name, I did guess, this one is related to that branch in Olongapo! This Dayrit’s is nothing less anyway. In fact, I mused at the choices of real food that are on the menu. Too many choices and all in affordable prices. I liked the gambas plus liempo one night, and the delectable (seafood) kare-kare plus tuna belly the next! Smorgas-rice in this place even comes in a bucket! Ah, gluttony place!

Post a Comment

0 Comments